Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sort of a Big Deal

I got an email from Records Records Records Records about three weeks ago concerning Big Deal's debut single, and am just now getting around to posting about it. Too much homework and not enough time makes SugarSours a dull blog. Ironically, the a-side, "Homework," is about one very good reason for not being able to do it. It being homework, get your mind out of the gutter.
I've always had a soft-spot for folksy pop songs, especially when they involve harmonized boy-girl vocals and are about things like not being able to do homework and walking home from school. Needless to say, I'd highly recommend picking up a copy on spiffy vinyl if that sounds remotely appealing. If you're still skeptical, watch the video and I'll spare you an "I told you so."



No comments: