Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Releases from Matinée!

The Lucksmiths don't really need an introduction or explanation. They're the Lucksmiths, and the new stuff is every bit as awesome as you remember them being, so get over to indiepages, or Matinée for your very own copy of First Frost!

Up With The Sun .mp3



Then there's the debut of Glasgow's own Bubblegum Lemonade! Doubleplusgood they call it. I call it wonderful. I stumbled across Bubblegum Lemonade a while ago on myspace and thoroughly enjoyed the couple tracks on there, so having a whole album is spectacular news. On their (his) myspace, Bubblegum Lemonade say they (he) have (has) a certain fondness for the Byrds and the good ol' JAMC, and I can't really think of a better way to describe their (his) sound, so I'll leave it at that.

I'll Never Be Yours .mp3
Susan's in The Sky .mp3

No comments: