Friday, January 15, 2010

A very late New Year's song
























So, I got Allo, Darlin's "Will You Please Spend New Years With Me?" with plenty of time to fit in a write-up before New Years. Instead, I think I took a nap and baked, but that's besides the point. The point is, New Year's Eve is but a distant memory at this point, yet this "holiday" song is still getting pretty heavy rotation. It's just so cute, I can't resist giving it a proverbial spin at least once a day. Oh, did I mention it's a b-side? The "a-side" has the same sort of upbeat, melancholy, earnest lyrics based around a relationship and a Polaroid picture. If you haven't already (considering most blogs have given it the attention it deserves), head over to Fortuna Pop this instant!

Will You Please Spend New Years With Me? .mp3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.