Saturday, September 6, 2008

On Tape

Is on vinyl! With The Smittens! You should get one! Gosh, I love Tullycraft. And The Smittens. They're the best thing to come out of Vermont since Chubby Hubby. You can get it from Tullycraft. Or the Happy Happy Birthday to Me singles club.




And while I'm talking about wonderful things. I thought I'd share my most favourite. The "Hey, Hey, Girl" single by Rocketship. I don't know how long I've spent looking for a physical copy, but it's been a very long time. If you don't know Rocketship, this might be the most important moment of your life. If you do, well, you should listen to them some more anyways.
Hey, Hey, Girl mp3
(Matt at Skatterbrain has both of the Rocketship singles, and a Softies cover of Hey, Hey, Girl for download if you look into his archives.)

Tullycraft Myspace
Smittens Myspace

No comments: